The Retro 9096 12 is a steel-toed work shoe with a suede upper that meets EN 20345 standards. It has a hard-wearing rubber outsole with a slip-resistant design and a lace-up closure. The heel shape features a thick sole with a double PU sole and a cushioned midsole for safety and comfort. The materials used are synthetic leather and mesh, and the shoe has a normal width size with adjustable shoulder straps. Note that it is not waterproof.
Shock absorption and comfort, good cushioning performance of the insole, and arch support design,making the foot feel more comfortableLearn More
Mesh breathable upper (the fabric with mesh is mesh)The upper has good breathability and elasticityLearn More
The body of the shoe is light, and it isdesigned with light material, which hasgood air permeability, making it morecomfortable and breathable to wearLearn More
Anti-static function, can export the static electricitygenerated by the human body (resistancevalue>1052<109Q)Learn More
Steel Toe Cap
Anti-smashing and impact resistance,withstand the impact force of (200±4)J，and protect the feet under the pressure of (15±1)KNLearn More
- Safety Shoes with protection class S1, SRC (EN ISO 20345)
- Steel toe cap that guarantees longer life for your shoe, as it provides additional protection and maximum footwell.
- Outer Material: Suede Leather
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Composition: Faux leather and mesh
- Feel comfortable all day long and enjoy breathable comfort in leather plus mesh. That gives you a feeling of freshness.
- Work shoes with its special rubber compound and innovative tread construction offers extremely high slip resistance and grip on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Safety Trainer provides perfect protection in industry sectors such as automotive and machine construction, in the chemical industry, on construction sites, in service and logistics – but also in outdoor workspaces such as horticulture, agriculture and forestry.